Since 1996, Montana Educators' Credit Union has offered the personal touch of a local credit union — coupled with the financial services of a national one — to the residents of Missoula County, Montana. We’re a state-chartered financial cooperative governed by our members, not stockholders, which is why we’re so very invested in the local community.
MeCU supports many local projects including:
- MCHS Golf
- DeSmet School Fun Run
- Missoula Education Foundation
- Jadyn Fred Foundation
- Friends of Irish Studies in the West
- Exchange Club Law Enforcement Officer of the Year
- Missoula Hell Gate Elks Scholarship Program
- CU4Kids Shodair Hospital Garden
Orville Getz Scholarship
The Orville Getz Scholarship program, available through the University of Montana, is given annually to a teacher pursuing a masters or advanced administration degree.